It is the Awards Season in the music and film industries at the moment, so we thought that this would be a good time to have a look at the ratings that our guests have given to the various places they have stayed at over the past year or so and see who comes top of guest rating polls.
There are no statues or prizes on offer (although maybe next time…), however we are delighted to be able to recognise the excellent experiences and outstanding service that these properties have given to our clients.
Our number monkey has checked to make sure that we have not included any places that only have a handful of votes as this would skew the results, and we start by looking at the top-rated 3* and 4* safari lodge lodges:
- Woodbury Lodge – 4.9/5.0
- Inyati Private Game Reserve – 4.8/5.0
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge – 4.8/5.0
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge – 4.8/5.0
- Tree Tops Lodge – 4.8/5.0
- Nkorho Game Lodge – 4.8/5.0
- Wildside Safari Camp – 4.7/5.0
- Kariega Main Lodge – 4.6/5.0
- Carnarvon Dale – 4.6/5.0
- Ezulwini River Lodge – 4.5/5.0
- Arathusa Safari Lodge – 4.5/5.0
- Gomo Gomo Game Lodge – 4.4/5.0
Congratulations to all the listed properties, and to every safari lodge that is not listed, please do not feel completely overlooked: the lowest average rating we have seen for a 3* or 4* safari lodge over this period is 4/5, so really everyone’s a winner even if we can’t list each property seperately here!