Tanzania Safari of a Lifetime
Mount Meru Game Lodge
Tarangire River Camp
Tarangire National Park
Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
Lake Manyara Serena Lodge
Breezes Beach Club
On this 'safari of a lifetime' holiday, especially if you are travelling between April and June, you’ll drive across the Serengeti which will be alive with the migrating herds of zebra and wildebeest, explore the vast volcanic Ngorongoro Crater, traverse through Tarangire National Park in search of wandering herds and predators on the prowl in the twilight, and explore the shorelines of Lake Manyara. You’ll balance out the energetic start to your holiday by heading to sultry Zanzibar, where castaway beaches are blended with swaying palms and sparkling seas.
This is a 12 night itinerary including Arusha, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, The Serengeti, Lake Manyara and Zanzibar.
Based on 4 Star Accommodation:
- 1 Night at Mount Meru Game Lodge
- 1 Night at Mbali Mbali Tarangire River Camp
- 1 Night at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
- 2 Nights at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- 1 Night at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge
- 6 Nights at Breezes Beach Club & Spa